Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Today's Personality Test Results

I've got the same "INTJ" before. So it really describes me. The later part, I'm not sure. Haha.


INTJ - "Mastermind". Introverted intellectual with a preference for finding certainty. A builder of systems and the applier of theoretical models. 2.1% of total population.
Take Free Jung Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com


Introverted (I) 55.88% Extroverted (E) 44.12%
Intuitive (N) 54.05% Sensing (S) 45.95%
Thinking (T) 60.98% Feeling (F) 39.02%
Judging (J) 52.63% Perceiving (P) 47.37%

type * score * type behavior motivation
1 * 21 * I must be perfect and good to be happy.
7 * 20 * I must be high and entertained to be happy.
3 * 19 * I must be impressive and attractive to be happy.
8 * 18 * I must be strong and in control to be happy.


Enneagram Test Results
Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||||||||| 70%
Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||||| 56%
Type 3 Image Awareness |||||||||||||||| 63%
Type 4 Sensitivity |||||||||||||| 53%
Type 5 Detachment |||||||||||||| 53%
Type 6 Anxiety |||||||||||| 43%
Type 7 Adventurousness |||||||||||||||| 66%
Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||||||||||| 60%
Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||||| 56%
Your main type is 1
Your variant is sexual
Take Free Enneagram Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com

No comments:

Post a Comment