Friday, May 1, 2009

Sleepedidoodah sleepedideh

You know what?
Around me, all the people who admit they sleep a lot are super tall lah.

My youngest sister, the pig, who sleeps almost 11 hours a day everyday(until i returned from singapore), is taller than me by a lot a lot.
so not fair.
a few friends in singapore also like that.
in malaysia? ok lah. not so many uber tall friends, can't say.
actually, among my sisters, i sleep the least lah. all my sisters sleeeeeeeep a lot. maybe that's why i'm the shortest :(
unlike they, who sleep until 10-11am, i so semangat wake up by 8-9am, because i don't wanna miss hours of life when i can be playing, having fun, reading, or something, more concretely beneficial than sleeping.
i totally regret. sleep more. better. grow taller.

basketball didn't help.
swimming didn't too.
taekwondo didn't either.

exercises don't help.
sleep helps.

i'm gonna sleep more once i can.


aiyoh.. at this age, still can ah?
but still have to sleep early "for health" as mummy says.

4 comments:

  1. Wei yong, why you so random? XD

    Now I know why Hoong Lyn so tall..She sleep a lot. Pakar tidur! =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoong Lyn is yet another confirm case. HAHA


    ah wei ar.. i was in a phase of insanity as i did a letter for a college. hahahha. i think i finally wrote a good letter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I assume you are sane now? Hehe. All the best for your uni applications =)

    ps: Trust me, Hoong Lyn sleep like A LOT!Shh..

    ReplyDelete