Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Zest for Life

is missing. Indifference dominion.

Sorry for the lack of updates.
A lot has happened.
Argued with people. Made do.
Dinnerndances. Initiation. Games. Many games. Memorable screwed up faces in track race.
Slept at night too little. Slept in class too much. Catching up on work. Wonderfully helpful and smart people.
Terrible auditions. Unprepared. Unlike myself at times.
Lost. Regained some focus on God.
Happy. Sad. Tired. Busy.
Tournament. Sucky.

Important: Received full scholarship offer for UCL Math with Econs. Deciding whether or not to go. Decided to stay in NUS, and not go for it due to the course + the bond. Haven't officially replied them yet. Will reply by this Friday. :( Tough decision. People, if you want to say I'm crazy for rejecting an offer to the UK, tell me now. I sometimes think so too. But I think I'm doing this really rationally. Aiya.



Have to do work now. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment