Saturday, August 22, 2009

Frustrations

It's quite frustrating to know that you've annoyed someone and not know why.
It's equally frustrating when you're annoyed by someone.. and you don't know how to appropriately let them realize it. Sensitive v. insensitive.

On a second note, I'm afraid of following the way the crowd thinks and works. Peer influence. Because I think that if i examine by value and principles, i might regret it later.

On a third note, being with nice ppl, n friends, rocks.

--
Okay. I have to start catching up with calculus. I've been neglecting this morning class too much. I need to revise and read and check on everything. Qionging will be too difficult. Cannot slack! IBG why so busy!? Must not go for too many IBGs. Summore got non hall activities - uni/other - which i should put in more time, especially in the early part of the semester... time oh time.. choices and priorities.. aiyoyoh.

No comments:

Post a Comment