Friday, August 21, 2009

Small Ouches

Aiyah. I just realized that my impromptu speech that day can be considered as bitchy/badmouthing-generically-ish. I hope i will never do such a stupid and bad thing again. Think before speaking!

Altho there're some ppl who are tremendously irritating, I'm happy to find that almost every person I know, are good at heart. Yay! And quite a huge percentage are really nice.
So hurray for my block/hall, my old friends, my new friends! :D Oh. But my family is evil. Muahahahahaha! Shan't divulge here. Otherwise, the info might be taken advantage of.

The Inter-Block Games (IBG) basketball matches today were not so good. Aiyah. Not at our best. I was super rusty, and kept panicking and losing the ball. Some of the newbies don't feel good about not contributing much either. The first match was terrifyingly terrible. But not bad lah - the second match. Hopefully things get better later. Must keep in mind that the point of IBG is for bonding, not winning.



Current mood: Tired, happy, a bit worried.

2 comments:

  1. Woi what evil!! i'm like pure saint la!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. then how come the 'halo' on ur head look like horns???? hahaha

    i also see a pigtail.

    ReplyDelete