Sunday, December 28, 2008

Essays as of now

I'm so dead.
I haven't started on the Cornell and Chicago essays.
But I am sooo thankful to God for giving me inspiration to write a general essay today. Hurray! I usually take like a whole day before ideas come.
- I was on it a few hours ago. But I felt a need to take a break from it.
- Went on a following-blogs adding-mania. -> it's super convenient and fast to see if there're blog updates, or interesting posts, especially for a person like me, who is easily jaded, and busy.
-- but if u don't want me to 'follow' because you have too many stalkers or something, tell meeee.
i don't wanna be 'one of the many' stalkers. oh. and those with like lots of viewership, followers are simply followers. not stalkers. it's different.
- Hmm. I kind of regret starting with a blogspot blog. I think wordpress would suit me better. I really want to have the private/protected/public option. hmm xanga also has that. hmm. see how after uni apps.

Time to stop with this soon. I've to finish the general essay today.

Belated Merry Christmas.
and an early Happy New Year 2009.


AHHH. 1st of Jan is coming sooo soon! Deadline's coming!!!
No more dilly-dallying. I've to rush those stupid essays. Gahhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment