Sunday, December 21, 2008

Complaints about driving test

I just did the test two days ago.
I did it well.
Except for one part.

You must go to a complete stop at spoilt traffic lights too.
I don't remember doing that during practices. Maybe I forgot.

Whatever.

And after the JPJ guy pointed that out and failed me, immediately, my conversation with an acquaintance(Ac) just before the test flashed through my mind.

Ac: Eh, what do we do at the traffic light ah?
Me: Just slow down.. See no car.. Go lohhh
Ac: Oh okok..

And I thought - shit, I'm causing him to fail.

After I got back...

Me: Pass already??
Ac: Yeah. (I was super happy to hear this.) You?
Me: Fail!!! (and then I told him the story...)
Ac: What? But I did the same thing. In fact, when I slowed down, he motioned me to just go.

Not only Ac said so, I asked another two girls from my driving center, both encountered the same experience. -_-


Malaysia truly Asia.
Malaysia BOLEH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment