Friday, December 8, 2017

Reflections on a grand wedding weekend

I enjoy grand weddings! Usually the venue, the food, the presentation, etc are pretty.

Draws both admiration and envy.

I feel that the way they organize the wedding events are often a reflection of their personalities.

Some don't talk much, but appreciate luxury and grandeur.

Some talk a lot and are more fun, under-appreciate guests' comfort.

Some talk deep stuff in a boring way.

Some talk mundane stuff in an interesting way.

Some dance and dramatize.

Some remain so still.

Anyway, it was nice.
.
.
.
Am still rethinking whether I should proceed to go to a new friend's wedding. I really don't know. Should I go or not?
.
.
I miss Hope. Accidentally called for Hope at home. And mummy reminded me he's gone. I miss calling Hope.
.
.
Thank God for creating  fond memories.
.
.
.
I thought I was going to nail today's behavioral interview. I completely screwed it up. I was so long-winded and cluttered. Content was fine. Delivery wasn't fine. I hope it does not become a deal breaker. It could. I don't know.
.
.
.
Remembering that a colleague mentioned that my best quality was honesty is a comforting thing.
.
.
Whatever the case, lessons learned. Thoughts expressed. Onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment