Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Behavior

Did the mind catch up with the body in growing up?
Don't be fooled by how you look.

--

What we should do isn't necessarily what we want to do.
What we finally want to do is what we should do.

--

Think long term vs. short term.

We begin and journey with the end in mind.

---

A friend once called me irresponsible.
I waved/laughed it off.
After all, I 'couldn't' change that bad habit.

But it hurt sharply.
Because it was so true.
And the latter part, false.

Irresponsibility and immaturity are highly correlated.

--

I just realized i used the word "angsty" inappropriately too many times.
Last year I was filled with angst.
Now it has diminished, thank goodness.

---

Now, I shall convert my wrath into positive energy by studying v

No comments:

Post a Comment