Saturday, October 30, 2010

Ironies 1-2

1.
There are Facebook friends I don't really know and sometimes hoped would delete me off their friends' list so that my friend list is less populated.
There are people I talked to quite a bit who I wanna keep linked in Facebook who surprisingly deleted me off their friend list, or deactivated their account - but more likely the former.

2.
Although this is a public blog, I kind of don't want most people to know about this place.
Because I think I didn't censor myself enough in some of the old blog posts.
I prefer to just let strangers stumble by, especially when they look for a specific peribahasa and end up seeing my blog post about my very lovable dog. Haha.

I was supposed to do my essay summary since 10am. Now it's 11.45 and I've only done 1 page. 16 pages to go. Ok. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment