Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Hypocrisy

I think we all tend to find others hypocritical sometimes.

But aren't we ourselves hypocritical sometimes too?
When we're not accountable to ourselves?

I think it's pretty understandable why it happens. Sometimes we don't realize how hypocritical we are.. until, OMG I was sooo hypocritical? I said we should blah-blah-blah and avoid la-la-la. And then I didn't do blah-blah-blah but ended up doing la-la-la?

I think 'hypocritical people' including myself, don't mean to be so when we are so.

We're all human, prone to make mistakes.
Sometimes we have the magnifying glass that allows us to see and act rightly.
Sometimes we forget to put that on, and under some circumstances, what's right was not seen.

So just forgive lah.
It's neh-mind lah.

No comments:

Post a Comment