Friday, September 24, 2010

Julie and Julia

As always, when stressed and extra busy, do the things you're normally too busy to do.

So I watched Julie and Julia recently. It's a warm and cute movie. It's about Julia who was in Paris and learned to cook French food and was writing her (apparently) popular cookbook. And it concurrently showed how Julie lived day by day as she attempted the challenge of cooking Julia's 524 recipes in a year.

I like the cute story. And I like how the food looks good. And I like Meryl Streep's acting too. Haha.

Julie & Julia Trailer:


And here is a link to Jessica, who's imittating Julie Powell.
http://www.ayearwithjulia.com/

I don't think I'm going to ever attempt this.

It'll be wonderful if I can get myself to cook normal home food for even one short week.

No comments:

Post a Comment