Monday, January 25, 2010

I'm an authentic queen


My brain is working at an awesomely sl-o-w speed, that even snails will sigh at me.


If they don't sigh, they complain.

Observations
1. I can't absorb during lectures, I have to read my notes/readings after lectures to understand, and I take a long time at that.
2. I take super long to complete my tutorials.
3. I'm like a small kid who needs extremely specific instructions during a basketball game, defense and offense tactics aren't instinctive to me. Too many moving people = too many volatile variables => makes me confused. Keeping too many changing variables in mind is also not my thing. Spontaneity oh spontaneity.
4. In debate, I seem to take +3 seconds to think compared to everyone else.
5. I remember how even in organ class, a long time ago, Ms Cheong said: "If other people take half a second to get it, Wei Yong will take 2 seconds to get it! If she takes 1 second, it's wonderful!"
6. In conversations, especially group conversations, I tend to wander off at a thought, and take too long to return to the dialogue, that I take 3 seconds to give .. no, not a proper response.. but a "Huh?".


Perhaps... no, definitely... this is why I'm the reigning "Blur Queen".


On a sidenote, I'm extremely happy that hall people haven't called me blur much.
YESSS! I have successfully kept my regal characteristics concealed.

On an endnote, 2nd sem does not look good.

1 comment: