Sunday, May 27, 2012

So much easier to ignore

It's so much easier to just ignore, and not bother, when someone does something wrong.
It's a lot easier to let it be, focus on something else, and not risk the camaraderie.

But that is superficial.
When deep down, I know that it isn't right,
When deep down, I'm cowardly to not try changing it.

Hate isn't the opposite of love.
Ignorance is.

Acting like how that person is doesn't matter is the opposite of love.

Of course, there are important matters, and less important matters.
But are you sure that this issue isn't important?

A relationship is only as deep as the level of honesty.

**

It's so much easier to ignore God and all that spiritual 'fluff' too.
But I find myself being very dishonest and superficial with myself whenever I do that, when my thoughts are focused on people and things around. All of which, will eventually die.

"The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our God stands forever." Isaiah 40:8

No comments:

Post a Comment