Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Alpha (again)

In my macroeconomics test,

In the initial part of one 60% question, it was written : 'Alpha symbol' 'is element of symbol' (0,1).

Somehow, my brain processed it as {0,1}.

As a result of this brain disaster, a question that was supposed to take 45 minutes, was not even half-finished in 60 minutes.

I had to redo once when I realized that it's ROUND brackets, NOT CURLY brackets.
Then I had to redo another time when I realized that the way I manipulated the powers was wrong.

There goes 50% of my midterms.

There goes my A.

There goes my degree program.

---

The alpha symbol, in my head, will never again resonate with the word 'ultimate first',
but 'ultimate stupidity'.

Whenever I see alpha, I will remember how badly damaged my brain really is.



AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No comments:

Post a Comment